Friday, October 04, 2013

Nature Cure

The love I have for you

is no longer golden 
but red
red as sky 
and blue as dawn
Twisted nights
I long to touch you 
Not knowing who you are
Who? you say? 
I do not know
I do not know anything
a bird trapped
in my own minds eye
I long to feel your voice
caressing
impaling
Drunk with love
I no longer know


I am very happy
I like to free write
Like stuff that your mind forms and you write it down on paper, 
Those are not my thoughts..
but my subconcious streaming down.
Leaving me with life
bringing me to you
taking control
overpowering

//

Anyways, I feel good, I am good, 

I know all I want I ask of myself I ask in love
I ask that I do my best and make the best choices, I pick what is good for me.
I ask that I protect myself, and see things for what they are.
I ask that I please take better care of my self and eat better, more greens and more recipes.

Please can I find a new place where I am happy and safe
a room where it is dark and blue lit and i am safe in the corner

and with friends and with love, love that I can feel.

This trip to Paris has changed my life. I knew it would. It was so very special. Love, loss and light, beauty and pain, tears and church.

From now on its dignity self respect love and admiring what is me, my heart . My heart is what matters, its what is gold it is light love beauty. I am new, real , me..

=----------
Using google translate:
FRENCH TO ENGLISH

Hamburger of the garden

To grind a nut book (sunflowers or almonds). To combine the following ingredients and to mix well: 1 carrot book, 1 average onion, 1 C soup of not-pasteurized honey or dry grapes, 1 C soup of oil first cold pressure, 1 at 2 C soup of vegetable natural seasoning, marine salt to the taste. If the mixture is not sufficiently firm, to add food yeast. To form discs and to powder with a little paprika




Seventh Heaven Soup ( Jubbs personal favorite)

1 cucumber with peel
1 red pepper, seeded and cored
2 stalks of celery
1 medium tomato
1 apple, cored
1/4 cup lemonjuice
1 in. ginger, peeled
3 whole cloves of garlic, peeled
1/4 cup chopped red onion
1 or 2 bushy stems of cilantro
1/2 cup fresh ground sesame seed
2 heaping T. miso (mellow white rocks)
1/4 cup Bragg's Aminos or Nama Shoyu
1/4 cup flax or olive oil
1/4 tsp. cayenne (or to taste)
2-1/2 cups of water

Blend. Garnish with Spirulina. 


French raw food alive


JUICES


Raw Vegan Tomato Pate Sandwich

Coconut cherry tomatoes

Cabbage avocado

cacao raw vegan 

Sprouted lentils, french recipe I tried

RED CARROTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment