Friday, October 04, 2013

ECOPOLITAN

Chocolatey Creamy pie


I MADE< recipe from Sunshine and A.j.'s Food without Fire raw food class a long time ago.

filling
3 c avocado
1 c water
14-16 dates
1 tb Coconut oil
1 1/2 Tb Pumpkin Seed Butter
1/2 c Raw Carob

Crust
4 c raw pecans
1/2 c raw Carob
2 1/2 c raisins

I used my fruit dip from last night and Instead of Carob I used Cacao
I made a cake this morning out of Walnuts, raisins and coconut shreds and Vanilla

I made a frosting but I found that it was chunky still after I poured it out..it is ok..just for MOM.. it is Pine nuts, Lemon juice and Agave 


Cacao Tree in Fairchild Botanical Garden

Raw food cake

raw vegan pie glaser farms


mango cabbage raw vegan salad

Mango pudding raw vegan dessert 

ECOPOLITAN RAW RESTAURANT IN MINNEAPOLIS I WENT TO
Raw Vegan Pie

Raw Vegan Gazpacho

Raw Vegan fridge

Raw vegan pumkin pie


Dehydrated squashes

Bell pepper tart raw vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment