Friday, October 04, 2013

FRUIT JAKFRUIT

Marthas Vineyard Bed in Bed and Breakfast in Edgartown


TANGERINE JUICE- fruit eater at Doug's EVENT

 JAKFRUIT eating FRIEND SAM , we met him at mango festival



HANDMADE COCONUT MYLK

Me at the mall...

This blog was meant for me to find the way in life that is good, that is right for me. I cannot lose sight of my plan, to be the best I can be and to do what is right for me. Also about being happy and getting what I so badly want. Winning.


I want to reconnect with the me that is the best, I want so much. I want to be good, I want to love myself I want to be happy and reconnect with the me that is unique and means something. I want to be loved.

Me in COSTA RICA

IRON MAN MOVIE DRINKING GREEN JUICE


One interesting use of fruit in eighteenth-century England was that of blackberries, which were marketed for dying clothes such colors as navy blue and indigo
As the 1700s were drawing to a close, citrus fruits became very important to the Navy of England [18].     The consumption of them prevented scurvy [19].     The Admiralty decreed that a fixed amount of lemon juice should be issued daily to all sailors after their fifth or sixth week afloat, and stood by this decision to the tune of 1.6 million gallons of it, in the period between 1795 and 1815
Not very many English people in the eighteenth century had fruit at all; only a very select, minuscule group of wealthy people had access to fruit
In the 1700s the British feared uncooked fruit; they thought it would give the person who consumed it indigestion or even the plague.


No comments:

Post a Comment