Saturday, January 02, 2010

Today

Today I had Oj squeezed first thing.



Also last night I had a lot of smoothies. Peaches, bananas, berries, Oj and dates




Today I had alot of giant ones too.

I also at a box of frozen blueberries, frozen overnight.

I made more Savory green veggie Pizza Stew. This one was very spicy!




I love my veggie chopper



Its only 5 pm so I will probably have the other bowl of SVS and also more smoothies and OJ.

I have frozen Washington peaches too I need to use up.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are keeping a blog again. That smoothie looks amazing.
    Gia

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the exact same citrus juicer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like that citrus juicer? I had that one and it seemed to be possessed! lol! I would be juicing and it would jerk around and spill juice on the counter! I switched for a Citra Star and threw that one away. I didn't even want to give it to anyone! lol! I thought it was really cute but it just was not in sync with me.

    How did you end up in Seattle from Miami? That is quite a change.

    Love & Sunshine!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete