Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cherries

I made tons of Smoothies with cherries and bananas and dates.

There is my cherry pitter.




I went out to eat with another friend and I had two salads with Pico and avocado as dressing. No big deal, but can't do that every night..

Mostly all night I ate frozen bananas and sun dried tomatoes. I had a few mandarin oranges. I watched Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory show on Tru tv. Love it.

I made a veggie stew, based of Fred Patenaude's recipe. I added and changed some things.

It had tomatos, cucumbers, lots of mango to make sweet, thai chili dried pepper, bell pepper, chives, and lots of basil. It was good. I would add more mango next time. Its blended to make chunky. All 811 recipes should be sweet. If savory.

veggie soup

2 comments:

  1. That cherry picker looks neat. I have to get one as I plan on eating a lot of cherries next summer while in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. That smoothie with cherries sounds really good. ...What about the frozen bananas with sundried tomatoes, are you blending that together?

    ReplyDelete